- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Doors: Single-point front entry with porch
- Ten Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (Five on each side)
- Supplied with 16 Lightweight Alloy Y-Stakes, with two-spares (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Flame Retardant
- Supplied with a Compression Storage Bag
- Supplied with a Basic Repair Kit
- The Snugpak® Ionosphere™ is an extremely small, compact one-person tent. With a two-pole, easy to pitch design, the tent forms a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to not only keep out bugs, snakes, etc. but it can also be used without the fly as a stand-alone mosquito shelter/barrier in the summer months and warmer climates.
- The Ionosphere™ will shelter you from all but the worst inclement weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated fly sheet, with taped seams. The Ionosphere™ has an impressive floor space, measuring 240cm/94” long and 90cm/35” wide, creating ample room for a single person with some equipment. In an emergency, the Ionosphere™ can accommodate two people.
- The low profile Ionosphere™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 1200g / 42oz. Using tried and tested lightweight DAC® aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The Ionosphere™ is ideal to use when light weight and small pack size are essential.
- A tried and tested favourite of Hill and Moorland Leaders, Mountain Leaders and Military Personnel where more robust protection from the weather elements is required.