- When you want to carry water on your back—and almost nothing else—the Katari 3 has you covered.
- Low profile but high quality, you’ll reach for this pack before your next quick pedal (or ski, or hike) and hardly notice it’s there.
- An airmesh-covered backpanel and rolled soft-edge shoulders deliver excellent ventilation, comfort, and stability, while allowing for full range of motion.
- A dedicated external sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir and stretch mesh side pockets let you grab bars, gloves, and other small essentials on the go.
- Clip your tail light on the bottom loop to quell any concerns about making it out of the trail before the sun makes its way to the horizon.
- LOW-PROFILE CARRY
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION
Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL
Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS
Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Owner's Manual