- Ideal for fast rides that require only the water on your back, the Katari 1.5 lets you carry the bare minimum.
- The high-quality, low-profile design features an included 1.5-liter reservoir that slides into its own exterior pocket with a bite valve that attaches magnetically to a sternum strap.
- A well-ventilated mesh harness offers exceptional airflow and rolled, soft-edge shoulders provide contoured comfort and stability.
- In the event you find yourself outside when the sun goes down, a loop for your rear tail light lets you be seen.
- Made with mountain bikers in mind, but practical for any activity where hydration is a must.
- LOW-PROFILE CARRY
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION
Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL
Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS
Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Owner's Manual