- A powerful and durable ground knife suitable for tough tasks such as prizing, breaking and hacking. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 3 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened with a double edge angle and a final honing on a leather strop.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Because the heavy duty knife is a more powerful tool, it has a larger holster than other knives in the craftsmen range.
- GK-PH is supplied with a cardboard case instead of a holster.