Cooling Towel : 92% Polyester, 8% Polyurethane
Cooling Spray : Water, ℓ-menthol, surfactant, stabilizer, deodorant, calcium hydroxide (scallop powder), preservative, fragrance, Weakly alkaline
[Precautions for use]
- ・ Apply a cool spray or water for zero ice clothing to the extent that the ice bandana gets wet.
- ・ If it is damp, you can feel the cooling effect.
- ・ When the bandana dries, spray again with cool ice spray or water.
・ If the cool spray for zero ice clothing is gone, water can be used instead.
However, the cooling effect is lower than that of the cool spray for zero ice clothing.
- ・ After use, do not leave it wet for a long time, and dry it in the shade after washing.
- ・ Store in a well-ventilated place as much as possible as it may cause mold and the like.
・ Depending on how you moisten the product, your clothes may get wet.
It may also cause color transfer.
- -When using near a fire source, stove, or shredder, be careful not to slip it off or get caught in it.
- ・ Depending on your constitution, itching, rash, rash, etc. may occur.
- ・ Should you experience any abnormalities on your skin, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
About cool spray for zero ice clothing
[Precautions for use]
- -This product is for clothing. Do not use directly on the skin.
- ・ If you are worried about discoloration or color transfer, try it in an inconspicuous place before using it.
- ・ Do not use on areas that come in contact with skin problems or mucous membranes.
- ・ Remove dirt from clothing in advance. It may cause ring stains.
- ・ Keep out of reach of children.
- ・ It may be difficult to feel thirsty due to the cooling sensation, so be sure to rehydrate frequently.
- ・ If swallowed, wash mouth and drink plenty of water to dilute toxicity.
- ・ Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing.
- ・ If you feel sick during use, stop using immediately and rest in a well-ventilated place.
- ・ In any of the above cases, please consult a doctor.
[How to use]
- ・ Spray at least 10 cm away from the garment so that the entire garment becomes slightly moist.
- * Concentrated spraying in one place may cause excessive irritation.
- -Cannot be used for leather, fur, artificial leather, and Japanese clothing.