- Osprey UNLTD™ AIRSCAPE® 68 Men's Backpack
- MAIN210D High Tenacity Nylon Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Ripstop, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT210D High Tenacity Nylon Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Ripstop, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM500D bluesign® approved recycled High Tenacity Nylon, PFC-free DWR
- S/M: 2.844kg
- L/XL: 3.033kg
|建議負重 Load Range
- S/M: 82cm x 40cm x 39cm
- L/XL: 87cm x 40cm x 39cm
- The future of pack design is here. Welcome to Osprey UNLTD, a backpacking series designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer and Osprey’s innovation team who felt design capabilities shouldn’t be limited. An industry-first 3D Printed Fitscape™ Lumbar with Carbon DLS™ Technology offers superior ventilation, fine-tuned support and anti-slip grip. The limited-production Men’s Osprey UNLTD AirScape® 68 is made from state-of-the-art fabrics and features an AutoLift System which adjusts fit and harness length automatically. A High Carbon Stainless Steel Frame and Polycarbonate Vacuum Formed Framesheet support the load and manage ventilation. A Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt allows for in-the-field calibration while the removable 8L top lid converts to a fully functional 18L daypack. Premium raincover and custom transit cover included.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
- Works with the polycarbonate framesheet to support the load.
- POLYCARBONATE VACUUM FORMED FRAMESHEET
- Effectively manages support, fit and ventilation with thermo-formed air channel ribs on the backpanel.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
- Removable 8L top lid converts to a fully functional 18L daypack.
- FIT-ON-THE-FLY® HIPBELT
- Adjustable hipbelt with silicone grip allows the fit to be fine-tuned and prevents load slippage in the field.
- Convertible top-lid daypack with water resistant coated zippers
- Zip-away FlapJacket covers top opening for lidless use
- Large panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
- CARRY INFORMATION
- AUTOLIFT SYSTEM:
- No need to adjust and readjust load lifters while hiking. AutoLift automatically engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load close to back, stable and in proper balance.
- Works directly with CamLock Torso Adjustment System to quickly set the optimal position for shoulder straps.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL FRAME:
- Strong, durable stainless steel wire frame integrates with framesheet to support loads.
- Lower end of the frame wraps out onto the sides of the hipbelt to distribute load broadly for improved comfort and better balance on the trail.
- Unique ReCurve shape provides shock absorption to improve load carrying comfort.
- CAMLOCK TORSO LENGTH ADJUSTMENT:
- Micro-adjustable self-locking cams allow torso length to be quickly and easily adjusted to a perfect fit while the pack is worn.
- Simply lift up on the buckle lever to release the webbing and adjust the shoulder harness upward.
- 3D PRINTED FITSCAPE™ LUMBAR WITH CARBON® DLS™ TECHNOLOGY:
- Advanced 3D printing technology delivers a uniquely supportive lumbar pad.
- Flex and shape are tuned to support load evenly and reduce pressure points.
- Open structure ventilates and reduces heat buildup.
- Polymer compound grips securely to promote load transfer and eliminate slippage.
- User manuals